6 pack Wine "Super (kinda) Secret Wine Pack!"
To our friends and family devastated by some guy eating a bat in China, we offer a super secret special 6 pack of very delicious, very crushable wines at a CUT RATE. We'll offer the deal every week with generally different wines (though we'll prolly keep a few standards depending).
Here's the rules:
You get a value pack based on your general interests, so select All Reds, All Whites, or a mix with or/without bubbles and/or Rose. Our goal with this is to get you wine that you are happy with (we like making friends) but we do have limits.. This is cut-rate margin deal!
Finally, this WAS a hidden deal on our website. You are welcome to share this with your peeps, but our goal is to get this to local folks heavily impacted by a poisonous Mexican beer.
Napa Superstar - 6-pack! Get Beefcake style Reds from Napa
Napa Pack - A carefully selected set of either vintage and special small volume bottlings that we feel hit the quality and prestige Napa provides. From spring mountain to the other side of the valley, the winemakers involved in this pack are extremely dedicated in making wines that showcase their style and terroir of their properties. At the end of the day, these are winemakers who care about their wines and it shows through these labels.
2015 Smith-Madrone Cabernet Sauvignon "Spring Mountain District"
2014 Von Strasser Cabernet Sauvignon "Diamond Mountain District"
2009 Veedercrest Cabernet Sauvignon " Mt. Veeder"
2013 Parador Tempranillo "Oak Knoll District"
2013 Elyse "Korte Ranch Vineyard - St. Helena
2015 Elyse Napa Valley (Mix of Oak Knoll District and Carneros)
It's a wow pack for you to store, or drink right away! All superstar wines!
Crisp White 6 Pack - Beat the Heat with Some Dry, Crisp and Crushable Whites!
All the crisp focused whites that you always need during the warm spring days in SF!
Whites Pack - A selection of stunning, crisp wines to enjoy with our current weather and any other situation. We focused on these wines wanting to provide an easy way for you to let us find dry, expressive whites that will add deliciousness in your current state. Whether you’re trying out a new bread recipe, seafood pasta, or just sitting on your fire escape, these will refresh your palate and brighten any situation.
Sauv. Blanc and Sauv'y B blends:
- 2017 Jean~Max Roger- Mentou-Salon (near Sancerre, 100% Sauvignon Blanc) "Morogues" France
- 2018 DeSante Sauvignon Blanc Blend L’Atelier Napa Valley, CA
- 2018 Maison Foucher Sancerre (Sauvignon Blanc) "Les Hauts Chaillots" Loire, France
And Three other classic and supremely well made crisp DRY whites:
- 2017 Schloss Maissau Gruner Veltliner "Biodynamic" Weinviertel DAC, Austria
- 2015 Chateau La Franchaie Chenin Blanc (dry) Anjou, Loire Valley, France
- 2017 Tessier Riesling (bone-dry) "Zabala Vineyard" Arroyo Seco, Monterey, CA
Somm Pack - 6 pack of delicious, classic, and "testable" old world Wines
Classic, beautiful and balanced pack of amazing wines that define their categories.
- NV Philipponnat Champagne "Royale Reserve Brut" Champagne, France
- 2017 Acroterra Assyriko Santorini, Greece
- 2015 Domaine de la Tour Chablis, France
- 2018 Maison Foucher Sancerre "Les Hauts Chaillots" Sancerre, Loire, France
- 2016 Louis Cheze Cote-Rotie Bellissima, Cote-Rotie, Northern Rhone, France
- 2015 Jean Pascal Burgundy Puligny-Montrachet (village), Cote d'Or, France
Pinot Noir Enthusiast 6-Pack
Pinot Noir Pack: We thought that since we’ve had to shelter in place, why not go through a worldly trip through Pinot Noir from across the world. From Burgundy to New Zealand and back home again, these wines are not only delicious, but also a great way to learn about how diverse the terroir is around our amazing world of wine.
6 Wines ALL 100% Pinot Noir
2017 Hermit Ram "Whole Bunch" North Caterbury, New Zealand
2015 Rogstad "Anderson Valley" Mendocino, California
2015 Jean Pascal Pulglny-Montrachet, Burgundy, France
2015 St. Innocent "Zenith Vineyard" Willamette Valley, Oregon
2016 Joseph Jewell Russian River Valley, Sonoma, California
2015 Domaine Romy Burgundy, France